Monday, September 14, 2009

I need your favor..帮个忙

I noticed that there are some problems with my blog's comments. I just realise that some comments are written and send to my mail box which is not what I filled in blogger and the comments are not shown in my dashboard for confirmation even in related article. So, maybe you can lend me your hand by just simply comment and let me know in my chat box. Thank you so much for your time.

今天才发现部落格好像出现了些问题,读者的评论并没出现在等待允许名单中,但却透过邮件,传送到我另一个我完全没填写在Blogger任何资料表格的邮箱。所以,想请大家帮个忙,随便写点什么,一个字也行,然后在右手边的留言箱留言,让我知道。谢谢大家宝贵的时间。

7 comments:

Test said...

testing...

jenny said...

123~~
halo halo~~
do u heard me??
testing~
testing~
hahaXD

yesyesyes....i heard dat...lol....testing ok!!

bbok said...

open sesame open sesame~~
pin pin pin!!
123 123~~
haha..i oso cum n play play..=p

ngi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bom!open la....hahaha....pon pon pon!!!!
eheheh....nt yet pay entrance fee....seng wai RM10.....lol

bbok said...

piu~~~bom!bom u na!stil dare to ask me 4 money wa..me is xi ke leh..hoho!u should gv me RM 10 voucher for visiting ur blog~wakakkaa...

aiyo...nt bom la..is sound of d door open.....ceh....cum n tipu duit mia..lol...