Saturday, October 3, 2009

loSt mYselF


Stand up high
With the wind so strong
I hear someone whisper to me
I see no body
I ask myself
Is my heart talking to me
I don’t know

I lost myself in the busy city
Full of beautiful scenes
Decorated with the colorful lights
But
I never think of find the way back
Am I sick
Or I just a funny person
Showing the fool of me in front the crowd

I had tried hardly
To get what I want
Sadly, I failed
Should I worries
Or just let it go
I have no answer

Till the day I end my life
I know I bring nothing with me
There is no reason for me to upset
At least
I still alive
At least
I own something

2 comments:

jenny said...

i love this blog so much!!
we got the same feeling~
jz same~

dream,
hehe...thx..nyway,we should b strong,at the same time feel happy with wat we hv...hehe...+U+U!!!!