Monday, March 16, 2009

Are you inside?

Wilfred Lawrence now is 22nd. Thank you so much for all the wishes from you all. I have created an image which shows all of your pictures as shown in this blog. I really feel glad to receive your wishes and they mean a lot to me. Thank you so much to you all! May you all always stay in health and happy all the times.

各位,Wilfred Lawrence 已经22岁了。非常感谢大家的祝福。我特地做了一张图像,就如你们看到的,里面都包含了你们的图像。我真的觉得很高兴也很感激,每一位的祝福,可能只是简单一句,但对我的意义是重大的。谢谢你们!也希望你们能拥有非常健康的体魄,永远都能幸福。

PS-
So sorry for those I did not put your image if you did wish me. It can be the reasons of:
1. I can hardly find your image to post on.
2. I missed your image.
So, if I missed yours, please kindly inform me and I’ll edit it back and so sorry for that. I need copy the image one by one. It might be caused by my carelessness and missed your image.








0 comments: