Friday, May 15, 2009

Error Report: Theme song has been removed

Dear Visitors:

If you love to read blogs with background music, so sorry to inform that due to the certain problems, I removed the blog theme song. I have tried some applications, they seem have their own limitaion and problem. Imeem not allowed the track to play in full version without loging in due to the lisence issue. Mixpod seems ok, but some of the quality of music searched is not good enough to me. Sorry for that because i'm quite particular on the quality. Then come to the issue I upload my own song to the playlist, the bandwidth limitation of file hosting services cause the track unable to play when the bandwidth is over the limit. So, at the end, I decide to remove it.

若你是喜爱阅读拥有背景音乐的部落格,那真的很抱歉,基于一些技术上的问题,我已经把部落格的主题音乐给删除了。其实都试过了一些播放器等等的程式,自己也修改了程序,但还是没办法很顺利地解决。Imeem由于牵涉到版权问题,所以,若没等入该网页就只能听见30秒的部分歌曲。至于Mixpod,因自己在音乐素质上蛮挑剔的,当中搜寻到的歌曲个人觉得素质上不是那么理想,所以放弃了。若是采用自己的歌曲,很多网上文件储存的服务又有频宽的限制,导致歌曲无法正常播放。有鉴于此呢,决定把它删除了。

Best regards,
Wilfred Lawrence

0 comments: